NonYouth Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NonYouth Alliance
NonYouth Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Relocation

5 posters

Go down

Relocation Empty Relocation

Post  *shannon* Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:54 am

I think it was carlofsweden suggested this,

should we all try to locate at the same spot in Romagna?

I'm now tempted to get an advanced teleport scroll as I am constantly under attack, I'm going to lose my city if I don't constantly micromanage it, so am thinking of moving soon.

*shannon*

Back to top Go down

Relocation Empty Re: Relocation

Post  Kelmor Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:23 am

Apparently around 451 490 is the place to be!
Kelmor
Kelmor

Back to top Go down

Post  Gareth the Great Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:02 pm

i think all of us in a general area may not be a bad idea..but we also want to concider what overcrowding will do to our plunder options..would definatley give some thought about minimal distances from other players and such before attempting it
Gareth the Great
Gareth the Great

Location : (this thing calculated my age after I entered my birthdate - turns out i'm a year younger than I thought i was. Absentmindedness has its advantages) Location: I'm 40miles North of Louisville. The TV weatherman calls it "Kentuckiana"

Back to top Go down

Post  Gareth the Great Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:41 pm

an option to buying an advanced teleporter would be to get everyone to build 2nd cities at a specific location. I'd still be worried about minimal distances though. Eventually, we're all gonna need 9-10 valleys each - and enough plunder to sustain our massive armies. Still, if every member had a city in a certain area - grid'd at, say, every 10-15 miles. It would be impressive, and formidable.
Gareth the Great
Gareth the Great

Location : (this thing calculated my age after I entered my birthdate - turns out i'm a year younger than I thought i was. Absentmindedness has its advantages) Location: I'm 40miles North of Louisville. The TV weatherman calls it "Kentuckiana"

Back to top Go down

Relocation Empty relocation

Post  Taconnie Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:01 pm

by all means this would be great if we all could be neighbors and I would support it, my problem is that I am (almost homless in fact) and that is why I plat a free web game. If I could I would be up for the allaince moveing together.
Taconnie

Taconnie

Back to top Go down

Post  Apruchian Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:40 pm

Instead of everyone in one area, why not have groups of people in clusters throughout Romagna. My thinking is that if there were larger clusters of members in various areas throughout Romagna, then we could better control this State. If we're grouped up all in one area we'll have to march forever to attack and defend the State against interlopers. That's my two cents... study
Apruchian
Apruchian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum