NonYouth Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NonYouth Alliance
NonYouth Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

What your "Items" do for you

Go down

What your "Items" do for you Empty What your "Items" do for you

Post  Gareth the Great Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:20 am

The Wealth of Nations increases hero’s Politics by 25%. Effective for 7 days (up from 24 hours).
Excalibur increases hero’s Attack by 25%. Effective for 7 days (up from 24 hours).
The Art of War increases hero’s Intelligence by 25%. Effective for 7 days (up from 24 hours).
Corselet increases Defence of attacking troops by 20% (up from 10%). Effective for 24 hours.
Ultra Corselet increases Defence of attacking troops by 20% (up from 10%). Effective for 7 days.
Penicillin decreases casualty by 30%. Effective for 7 days (up from 24 hours).
War Horn increases Attack of attacking troops by 20% (up from 10%). Effective for 24 hours.
Ivory Horn increases Attack of attacking troops by 20% (up from 10%). Effective for 7 days.
Tax Policy increases tax revenue by 100% (up from 25%). Effective for 24 hours.
Adv Tax Policy increases tax revenue by 100% (up from 25%). Effective for 7 days.
Anabasis Increase hero’s Experience by 1,000 or 8% of current level cap (whichever is greater).
Epitome of Military Science Increase hero’s Experience by 10,000 or 30% of current level cap (whichever is greater).
On War Increase hero’s Experience by 100,000 or 100% of current level cap (whichever is greater).
Gareth the Great
Gareth the Great

Location : (this thing calculated my age after I entered my birthdate - turns out i'm a year younger than I thought i was. Absentmindedness has its advantages) Location: I'm 40miles North of Louisville. The TV weatherman calls it "Kentuckiana"

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum