NonYouth Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NonYouth Alliance
NonYouth Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

playing time

4 posters

Go down

playing time Empty playing time

Post  Taconnie Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:37 pm

Hello members Taconnie here, I am asking you the members of allaince NonYouth to set an amount of days a player can be inactive before we would boot them from the allaince we want everyone to be part of the allaince and participate in want is going on. I therefore suggest that all players not playing for a set number of days will be dropped from the allaince. I would like to know what everyone thinks is a good number of days missed. I also think that some players may have vacations or family problems and would have to notify if they would be gone for any length of time. This is to insure that we allow people who want to play with us the oppertunity to play. I sujjest that 14 days be the ammount of time I wouldliketo hear what others thjnk about this Idea or if you do or dont support it. Take careand have a good day. Taconnie

Taconnie

Back to top Go down

playing time Empty Re: playing time

Post  Kengi Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:34 pm

Well, I certainly do think we need to set a limit. For one thing it would free up a lot of time and effort "protecting" cities that aren't active.

14 days seems VERY generous. Seems that almost anyone should be able to give us a message if they plan on being away as little as 10 or even 7 days. Again, that's not to say members couldn't be away for longer, just that they need to tell us they will be away so we know they haven't just quit the game. We can always let them back in...
Kengi
Kengi

http://www.roadtripamerica.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelmor Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:51 pm

I think 14 days is a good number. If someone is gone for 14 days without notice I would suspect that they are done with the game.
Kelmor
Kelmor

Back to top Go down

Post  Apruchian Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:30 am

Concur. Speaking as someone who has been a part time player for the last few weeks, sending the Host or Vice-Host a message is doable and is only right.
Apruchian
Apruchian

Back to top Go down

Post  Kengi Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:23 am

Let me reiterate that we can always let them back in if they show up again (if we want to). Whatever the number, (I'm still tending toward something lower since it's not an irrevocable decision) it would be nice to start this policy as soon as possible so we know who we should be trying to defend when attacked.
Kengi
Kengi

http://www.roadtripamerica.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down