NonYouth Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NonYouth Alliance
NonYouth Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Invite to Survive!

Go down

Invite to Survive! Empty Invite to Survive!

Post  Apruchian Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:05 am

Hello!

I just want to put in a pitch to have all members invite both non-Allied players to join us and other alliances to enter into Friendly Relations with us. These two actions will help us survive. The reason for inviting non-Allied players is self evident, but inviting other Alliances into Friendly Relations may not be.

Here's an example, one of my neighbors was a Kinsmen Alliance member and he and I communicated with each other on a regular basis. When he needed help I gave and vise versa. (Like when I was getting attacked, he offered to assist by attacking the attacker.) This is just one example of the usefulness of this action.

The way that I invite another Alliance into Friendly Relations is to send a form letter (see below) to as many members of that Alliance as I can find. As for inviting non-Allied players you can send them a form letter (see below) and/or, if you have access, invite them through the "Alliance" Icon.

Here are the two form letters that I use:

Subject: Friendly Relations

Hello,

My alliance would like to enter into Friendly Relations with [NAME OF ALLIANCE U R CONTACTING] Alliance. If you are interested, please have your Host contact my Host, Taconnie. Thanks.

[YOUR SCREEN NAME]
NonYouth Alliance

-----------------
Subject: You're Invited!

Hello,

We would like to invite you to join the NonYouth Alliance. If you are interested please accept the invitation in your embassy or contact me. Thanks for your time and I look forward to having you in our Alliance.

[YOUR SCREEN NAME]
NonYouth Alliance
Apruchian
Apruchian

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum