NonYouth Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NonYouth Alliance
NonYouth Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Juggling Mayors

2 posters

Go down

Juggling Mayors Empty Juggling Mayors

Post  Kengi Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:08 pm

Some of this info is a repeat from another topic, but I also go into a little more detail here. We are still organizing. Pardon our dust...

Knowing which mayor to have when can be a complex problem, but there are a few simple guidelines you can follow. Every hero has four attributes, three of them relating to skills the hero has. To raise those attributes, you need to "Upgrade" your heroes. As your heroes gain experience (through attack or just through being the mayor) their experience points go up. If high enough, you can upgrade your hero by clicking one the "Upgrade" button when viewing that hero in the Feasting Hall. For each upgrade you can add one more point to one of the attributes.

If you have never upgraded your hero, you might have several upgrades coming. But each upgrade level will cost an additional 20 gold per hour for your hero's salary.

You should try to have at least one hero high in each of the three attributes. Keep looking in your Inn to see if there is a better hero to hire. Beware, though, of heroes that are already at a high level since it will take longer to level them up more. A hero that is currently at a low level but with high attributes is best since you can quickly add to their attributes with level upgrades.

Now the juggling act.

Normally you want your mayor to be the hero with the highest Politics attribute. He will produce resources at the fastest rate and erect buildings and wall fortifications the fastest.

Before starting a research project, appoint your high Intelligence hero to be mayor. It will reduce the time it takes to do the research. You can re-appoint your high Politics mayor as soon as the research project is ordered. The time is now locked.

Before starting to train troops, appoint your highest Attack attribute hero to be mayor. Load up your queue and then re-appoint your high Politics mayor.

Normally you would want to leave your high Politics hero as mayor so your resource production is high, but there are exceptions to this as well.

If you think you are about to be scouted, appoint your high Intelligence hero as mayor. He will give as little info to the enemy as possible. He will also increase the chances that you will catch the enemiy scouts and your scouts will then fight the enemy scouts. (You should have plenty of scouts on hand for the fight.) If you kill all the enemy scouts, the enemy will get no information. Your Informatics level also increases your chances to do well against enemy scouting attempts.

If you are about to be attacked, appoint your highest Attack hero. He will provide the best defense for your city.

If things are quiet, and you don't expect a scout or attack, keep your high Politics hero in as mayor.
Kengi
Kengi

http://www.roadtripamerica.net/

Back to top Go down

Juggling Mayors Empty Re: Juggling Mayors

Post  Apruchian Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:54 pm

I just wanted to make a clarification that I just realized (i.e., put it Barney Style). When Kengi said wall fortifications, that includes the traps, archer towers, abatis, etc. I miss understood that fact and kept putting my high attack mayor in charge when I built those items... that was a huge mistake... Just FYI. Embarassed
Apruchian
Apruchian

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum